Wednesday, December 13, 2017

To Chump the Trump or Was That Trump the Chump?

I am so serious right now.

You need to get your ass out of that bed, gargle the rest of the Scotch, and read this one as I type it.

It is currently 5'39" AM on 12/13/2017.

I am sick to dead of trying to talk sense into a drunken ROMON, so here's how this is going to work.

1) Twitter again and I remove your wife's favorite thumb.

2) Twitter again and I remove your favorite thumb.

3) Twitter again and I go after your children. Starting with Ivanka. And ending with the IV. Because that's the mob you play with when you fuck with the Italian Catholics -- they have nothing to lose.

4) I still have this game where you won't listen to reason.

5) LAST STEP: It's a doozy.

Go back to bed you big whiney asshat.

I have seen bigger dicks on hamsters.

Good-night.

Pleasant Dreams, Mr. President.

~CC

No comments:

Post a Comment