Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Patriots

"Patriots don't let their nation default." ~ Gary Acherman

-10 points for negative thinking.

"Patriots realize that the default position is in the rear." ~Paige Archer

Also, while we are on the topic...bugger off. I own my life, my rights, my truth, and my entire moment. In fact, I own my heart...my mind...my soul...and my spirit.

If you want to own me...understand...it would be a near-impossibility for anyone who has a lower-degree of Masonry-Knowledge than I do. There is only one Entity with that distinction. And, that Entity is beyond your comprehension, surly, and nearly beyond mine.

I love a critic.

Just keep out of my way. Your opinion only really matters to you. My truth is all that matters to me.

~The Patriot

My Copyright. My Paper. My Honesty. My Business.




Oh, Valentine!




That is Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment